36 Usefull Siri Command For Daily Basis

Siri feature is helping so much while you need fast information.

Siri was first developed by Apple in the year and continues to develop.

If you have an iPhone, you can try some interesting things that Siri can do.

Don't forget to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 16.2.

Siri On iPhone

36 Usefull Siri Comand in Daily Life

Note : First you need to call Hey Siri to activae Siri.

1. show photos of my motorcycle.
2. Note that i can drink 10 liter / day.
3. Show my photos of memorial day.
4. Call David on the speaker.
5. How far away is Jakarta.
6. Play my last voicemail.
7. What's the Apple stock at.
8. Show me the latest Apple insight podcast.
9. Play alone by Alan Walker.
10. How much i tip from $27 .
11. Read my last massage from Max.
12. Convert $100 to Rupiah.
13. How many inches in 20 feet.
14. Set timer for 50 minutes.
15. Navigate to the Space Needle.
16. Text Mom we're on our way.
17. When is the next football game.
18. Show my last email from Apple.
19. Where am i.
20. Trun off Bluetooth.
21. Do not disturb.
22. Devine inevitable.
23. Play Hillsong.
24. Add this song to my favorites.
25. Check my meetings.
26. Where the nearest Starbuck.
27. Yes take me there.
28. set up a meeting with Gordon at 9” to create an event in Calendar.
29. add toothpaste to my groceries list” to add an item to Reminders.
30. what’s my update?” to get an update about the weather in your area, the news, your reminders and calendar events, and more.

With Siri you can control homes to0, try this command :


31. Trun on / off the light.
32. Set temperature to 32 degrees.
33. Trun on the bedroom light at 10pm.
34. Show me the entryway camera.
35. Turn down the kitchen lights.
36. Did I lock the front door?.

I will add other command for siri, so please bookmark this page to back reading this article.







Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url